Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update


Here is an updated picture of my belly, it is getting freaking huge and I still have forever, I don't know if I will want to show people anymore! This is me at 29 1/2 weeks. Chris finished painting the bead board today. He did an awesome job painting, and thanks to our friend Alex for putting the bead board up, it looks great. We aren't completely finished with her room yet, Chris is going to paint butterflies and flowers on the walls as well and we are going to hang her name above the crib when we figure out what its going to be. Well that is all for now. Bye~

4 comments:

Topham Family said...

Hey Bridgett...so when are you due?

Ashley Hardison said...

I am glad you have a blog now since we never get to see you. Sorry I missed the shower. Her room is darling and you are looking great. How fun to have a girl! Although I am a big fan of boys they are pretty fun. Now I can see what you are up to.

sunni said...

Hey love... Check out our blog the-archies.blogspot.com. BUT I need your email so I can add you. Love you mucho!

Anonymous said...

BRIDGETT!!!! you are so cute!! and prego!!! congrats!!!! how's everything going???!!!!

Bree