Wednesday, February 4, 2009

5 Weeks

Haylie is now 5 weeks, she is almost 6 on Friday, its so crazy how time flies! She is still pretty fussy. I've tried everything so now we are trying out a medicine for her belly to see if it works, I really hope it does. The doctor thinks that's whats wrong with her. I take her Thursday for a check up on it, I will let you all know how it goes.
She is getting so big! Haylie is sleeping really good at night. I'm starting to try to put her on a schedule, she is sleeping like 7 hours at night. Chris and I feel really lucky she sleeps so well, hopefully we can get her to be a happy baby now.
My sister Jessica got her to smile a while ago, it melted my heart. Chris got her to smile too and I swear every time I tried to make her smile she cried. I was getting upset thinking she didn't like me, but finally the other day she smiled for me. It really made things a lot better.
Her hair is getting longer and its curly, I love it!! Well anyways I added more pic's to the slide show so make sure you check it out.

3 comments:

Topham Family said...

She is really cute!!! :) Can't believe she is that old already.

andrea garber said...

I miss my Haylie. I haven't seen her in forever it feels like. We really need to hang out....hello! I am glad she is such a good sleeper it sure does make things nicer for mommy!

Anonymous said...

Bridgett... she is SO cute I can't stand it!!!! You're such a cute mom too!