Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

her face is a little scary!
So for Haylie's first Christmas, she was spoiled. It was so great being able to spend the day with her. We had the morning at our house, then headed to Nana's (Chris' mom) in Grantsville. She got her tons! After we went down to my dad's for presents and food. We celebrated with my mom the Sunday before which was really nice considering how busy our day was. She was so great the whole day!! She loves all of her presents, I'm regretting getting so many that make noises!!! She pushes the same button over and over- just a little annoying! She wasn't into opening presents- she would poke a hole then try to look inside, it was pretty funny. Anyway our Christmas was excellent. Chris got me a lot and I love it all!! We hope everyone else had a great Christmas!