Monday, March 2, 2009

Haylie's doctor is Stupid

So a few things to update... Haylie has had a little cold, which really sucks because you cant give anything to her and it makes me freak out it is something more. She started coughing on Tuesday night, then Wed. she coughed more and it continued to get worse. I stayed home from work on Friday and she cried all day long! I finally called the doctor at like 7:30 at night and they said she could be having a bad day or blah blah blah. So I just waited it out and she finally went to sleep. She didn't cry all day on Sat so I thought $30 dollars to hear I don't know whats wrong with her. Then he was saying we could go get an X-ray, ya let me spend another $500 for no freaking reason. So if you cant tell I'm super irritated by that. To top it all off Haylie has reflux, so she constantly throwing up all day. Apparently the doctor has known about it for awhile but just barely told Chris on Tuesday. He gave us some medicine for her which all it does is make her throw up even more. I really don't know what to do anymore. The poor little girl. They finally weighed her (they never do, the last time she was weighed was at 2 weeks, she is 9 now!) she almost weighs 15 pounds!!! She is in the 99.73% so pretty much she is obese! I love her fat though- her cheeks are the best!
On a good note we finally got some pic's of her smiling- really it is a miracle because when I get the camera out I think she knows and gets mad and wont be a happy girl.
Another thing going on is we are moving to Texas for the summer. Chris is going to try the summer sales thing and I will work in the office. I am really excited to go, I have never been anywhere so it will be a fun experience. We are leaving in April and coming home in August.
so I got some pictures of Haylie with Paizlie (Sammy my cousins baby) they are 6 weeks apart. Haylie is so much bigger than her, its so crazy how fast they grow! They both are so cute. We ended up having the same jammies so we got some pic's of it.



3 comments:

Blair Campbell said...

That's so fun that you guys are going to Texas. We will miss you though. I hope Haylie gets better and her reflux gets better. If you need anything, just give me a call!!!

Cody and Jessie said...

Bridgett she is SO cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting. Chubby babies are so much fun. Hopefully Haylie's reflux gets better, that's too bad that she has it. Doctors can be frustrating sometimes, especially with babies. Well, we need to get together and hang out with you guys! It's been way too long! That'll be fun to go to texas for a summer. Cody and I had fun when we did summer sales.

Anonymous said...

hey I don't know if you remember me from high school or not, but I found your blog on the SF 04 blog. Your little girl is SO cute!! I know how you feel about the reflux, it is so hard to deal with a fussy baby that is spitting up all the time. My little girl is just a few weeks younger than yours, and also has reflux. Hang in there, there are medicines that work. We finally found one. Good luck! She is adorable!