Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Just a Few Things...


So we took Haylie to the new doctor today, it was so much better! She doesn't weigh almost 15 pounds, she is only 13 pounds 5 ounces,(93%) she is still chubby but not that chubby!! She is 23 inches long (65%) and her head is 15 1/2 cm (58%) The doc changed her reflux medicine, so we are hoping this one will actually help her. She also got her shots today, it was so sad! I felt so bad for her. She slept forever after she got them, I think it helped.
My little bro went into the MTC today, that was really sad too. My dad and brother Brett were crying so hard. I'm really going to miss him. I love hanging out with him, he is the funniest kid. He will be a great missionary and I hope he does really well.
So all and all it was a sad day today.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hey Bridgett!

Your little girl is so cute! I guess it's been a while since I saw you at the mall huh. Well, I just wanted to say congrats and that she is a cutie!