Saturday, April 4, 2009

3 Months

So we got Haylie's 3 month pictures done, she is the cutest freaking kid ever! Nichole Burdett from Abelia Photography took them. She did an awesome job! Haylie is doing really well. Her reflux is still there but it is a lot better. Sometimes is worse than others, but tons better. She still is just chillin, doesn't do much. She loves to watch t.v though. If you get in her way she yells at you. She is really smiley now too, Chris and I are loving it!We are leaving soon for Texas, Chris drives a week from Monday, so the 13th, and Haylie and I fly out the 16th. We are really excited to go. My last day was on Thursday, I love that I can be at home now with Haylie. We are having some girls live in our house while we are gone. They will be paying us rent which I think will help us out, it will be nice to have some extra money, I've missed shopping! If you live close to me, make sure they aren't tearing the place down! Well I don't have a lot to post so I will just put all the cute pictures on here. ~Bye!

7 comments:

Sally Barrington said...

I LOVE all your pictures! You guys are such a cute little family! We are going to miss you while you're gone. But, when you get back I'll have a friend for Haylie to play with. I'll keep a look out for you place.

Anonymous said...

Bridg! She is SO stinkin cute!!! She definitely has your eyes! Good luck in Texas!

andrea garber said...

Oh my gosh. Those pictures turned out awesome! You guys are so cute!! I will be sure to regulate if any of those girls disrespect your place. I got your back!

Blair Campbell said...

So cute!!! She is getting so big.

Ashley Hardison said...

She is so stinkin' cute. How did you find out about Nichole? She has done Porter's pictures forever. She does an awesome job. She was on the Dance Team at UVU a couple of years ago and I coached her. She is a doll.

Topham Family said...

She is so so cute!! Hope you have fun in Texas :)

amanda webb said...

Hey Bridgett! It has been forever since I have seen you! Your little girl is SO adorable!! I am happy for you two! I hope everything is going well for you guys and that things will work out well in Texas!