Sunday, April 26, 2009

4 months!

Hey everyone just wanted to do a quick update. Haylie is 4 months old today. She rolled over for the first time from her belly to her back both ways! I don't think she realized she did it though because when we cheered for her she looked at us like we were stupid. She has been talking a lot lately and experimenting with her voice, she will be really quiet and get really loud. Its so cute. She is playing better with toys too, she actually grabs at things.
We are in Texas now, we've been here for about a week and a half. Haylie is doing a better job adjusting, she was having a hard time at first. Last night she slept really well, we did dose her up with some Tylenol to help but what ever works right? Chris has got a few sales, a lot of people aren't really buying right now because the bugs aren't out yet. Hopefully soon it will get crazy busy. We went to the pool the other day, I got fried!! Haylie hated the water, it was really cold, hopefully it will warm up soon so we all can enjoy it. Well not much more is happening, we miss everyone and hope all is well in Utah!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of her in the swimsuit!! What a babe..lol

McWhorter Family said...

Oh my gosh, I loved all the pictures you emailed me! Haylie is getting so big so fast. I can't believe it!! And she rolled over, yay! She is freakin hott in that bikini. It was so cute, it made me laugh. We miss you guys so much. Give Haylie a pinch for me and kisses

Topham Family said...

She is getting so bit so fast...and the pic in the swimsuit is adorable!

My Life As I Know It said...

Where are you located in texas? and who is Chris selling with? Beni is out in Texas selling too.

jenna said...

hey i found you on lisa stradling's blog! i live in rockwell too and i've seen you at church a couple times. we are in tx for the summer too. where are you at?

jenna said...

we are in houston too! my husband is regional manager for five diamond protection selling alarm systems. do you know what part you are in?

jenna said...

yes we definitely should!!

jenna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.