Thursday, May 21, 2009

Big Smile's!

Hey all! So Its been awhile so I though I would drop a post. TeRia has been asking for more pictures of haylie. She misses her so much, I dont blame her though. So things are going pretty great here, Haylie is getting bigger and bigger everyday! She hasn't rolled over much, but she is sitting up pretty well. She has her days. She is getter cuter and cuter. She talks so much and loves to scream! We started giving her oatmeal, she loves food. It took her a while to get used to it. She is almost 5 months now. That is so crazy to me, I swear we were just barely in the hospital having her!
Well sales are going pretty great. Chris is hitting 3 sales a day pretty consistently, which is his goal. He hit 6 the other day and got a nice pair of kicks out of it, he loves shoes!! Im liking work, I have a great schedule. I get to spend all day with my baby at the pool, it is the life!
We really miss everyone at home and I am so excited for my sisters to come out and see me, Its been so hard being away from them, so I want them to know I love them so much!!!
The baby is calling so I gotta run. Hope all is well!!

6 comments:

Cody and Jessie said...

Bridgett, she is getting so big! And she is so freking cute too! I'm glad to hear that things are going great in Texas... Did you hear we very randomly ended up going out to do summer sales to?? So we are in Indiana this summer, and Cody is selling security. Random, huh? I loved the pictures of Haylie... she is a doll.

Blair Campbell said...

Oh my goodness, she is so big. I am glad to hear that things are going so well. I miss seeing you guys at church and such. You guys are awesome, and when you get back we will have to get together!!! And by the way... we are getting a new bishop. Bishop Ables is now in the new stake presidency as the 2nd counselor. So I will let you know what happens!!

Topham Family said...

She is adorable! Sounds like you guys are being pretty successful out there! That is so awesome...how time flies though. :)

Mandie said...

ÕH, she is getting so big! I'm glad sales are going good for you, we miss you tons! Mason would like to have his little girlfriend back now.

Clayton, Jenna & Makayla said...

Oh I miss you guys!!! I wish we could come visit! Haylie looks so big! I can't wait to give her loves again! I miss my niece! I am glad you are all doing well! Love you!

T. said...

YEAH...finally a few pics of my lil' Haybug!!! Oh my...she is ADORABLE!! She's got some great cheeks for her Nana to kiss...XOXOXO! :) I just cannot believe how big she is getting.
It sounds like you guys are doing really good, keep up the good work, I'm so proud of you and I love and miss you 3 tons and bunches!!!