Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ears Pierced


So I took Haylie to get her ears pierced yesterday, I was so scared! I've been wanting to do it forever, so I thought lets do it! The worst part was marking her ears, she wouldn't hold still. She pierced one ear and she screamed, I felt so bad, I got all welled up and almost started crying. All the moms there were like its ok, she'll thank you for it later. She did really well. She calmed down really easily. Well that's all I have for now. Just look at how cute my baby is!

4 comments:

Clayton, Jenna & Makayla said...

Oh so cute!! I love it! Look at my little Haylie niece! She's adorable! Love you guys!

Karlee said...

Okay, I know I've given you a hard time about it but they are cute! She loves B-E-A-Utiful!

McWhorter Family said...

oh my gosh!! My baby is changing sooooooooo much! Her pierced ears are so dang cute. She is so darling and I can't wait to see her in two weeks, yay! Give my Haylie bug a kiss and squeeze from me -k-. Love you guys tons! Jess

Topham Family said...

She is way cute...I bet she wasn't a huge fan with getting poked in the ear but hey she looks adorable and that is all that matters right! :)