Monday, October 26, 2009

My Baby Girl is 10 Months!

I know I recently posted, but I took these really cute pictures of Haylie and I had to post them. I love this little kid so much! I cant believe in 2 months she will be One. I still am trying to get over that I was actually pregnant and here I am with almost a One year old-crazy!

So yesterday Chris and I were getting ready and we were in different rooms, I could hear Haylie just jabberin away and thinking she was with Chris. So all of a sudden Chris asked me where Haylie was and I freaked out, so I run into the hall by the stairs and she was going head first down the stairs! I don't know how she didn't flip over, but she was just sliding on her belly to go down. She was so funny, she looked at me like I was stupid for getting freaked and acted like she knew what she was doing. I really have to start paying attention I guess, I keep losing the kid!
Well all else is going great, we're excited to go trick or treating with her cousins on Saturday. I'll post the cute pic's of that next week:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she didn't fall. She is too cute! Persais loves sitting by her at church. Sorry if she scares Haylie a bit. She just loves kids.

Topham Family said...

She is way cute! Can't believe she is almost 1, that went by fast.

Karlee said...

HOW CUTE!!! That cracks me up about her going down the stairs! Common, don't you know a ten month old can climb down the stairs like that? =) TOO FUNNY!!! I'm so surprised she didn't fall! You got a little daredevil! She's changed SOOO much in the last month and 1/2.... I can't believe it

Maples Family!! said...

What a cute little girl you have! I can not believe 10 months already.. time really goes by fast when you have kids!

Ryan & Amanda said...

I kind of randomly found your blog, but I had to say your little girl is adorable!!! And don't worry about her falling down the stairs, they are pretty resilient, sadly Alli fell off our bed a few times (I felt like a horrible mom) but as far as I know she's still okay. I hope everything is going well for you, and I hope it's okay if I put a link on my blog.