Sunday, October 18, 2009

We're Home!


So we've been home for over a month now, but my computer was broke and now its fixed!!
Haylie is now 9 1/2 months old!! Crazy. She is doing all these new things now. On her 9 month mark she started crawling, a week later she stood up to the stair, a week after that she started standing up to furniture, then 2 days later started walking around it a little bit, then a day after that she climbed 2 stairs! So we are in big trouble. She is learning so fast I cant believe it. She is the funniest kid. When she is mad she doesn't just cry she yells at you in her own language. I just laugh at her and she yells more. Not a whole lot more is going on besides that. We are enjoying being back in our home and getting ready for Halloween. We had her 9 month pic's done so I'll post those:) The last one is with her cousin Makayla.

2 comments:

Karlee said...

TOO CUTE!! I can't believe she's crawling and standing up on stuff now!!! BIG GIRL!!! I like your family pictures too!!! LOVE how you're doing her hair these days! She looks SOO much older!!!!!

Rachel said...

Haylie is adorable!! Looks like I'm in trouble...I swear girls have so much more attitude than boys. I'm sure my little Halle will scream like Haylie. That's too funny!