Friday, August 20, 2010

Wow- its been forever!

So just a quick update. I don't have Internet so I can never get on and update things. Haylie is almost 20 months old and is talking like crazy!! She is doing all these fun things and growing up. She has got to have the funniest personality. I could watch her all day and laugh. I think she got that from me:)
We moved to Salem in April and are loving things. Work is going well and Haylie loves going to her babysitter. I don't know what we would do with out Amber, she teaches her so many things and is the best ever!! Chris is doing well at work and will be leaving for Basic Training in DEC- which sucks because he will be gone for Christmas, Haylie's b-day and my brothers homecoming. I guess you have to do what you have to do though. Anyway just wanted to let you all know we are doing well and things are great! Miss everyone. Hope you like the pic's!

5 comments:

Mandie said...

soooo cute, l love the pics! Miss ya and I am so happy things are going so well. Tell Haylie and Chris hi for us!

Blair Campbell said...

Love the update!! Haylie is so big, i can hardly believe it. Miss seeing you guys around, but happy to hear that all is going well.

Smittys said...

It has been forever!!!! Haylie is so cute.. Maybe you should just come down and hang out sometime...Come on you know you want to!

Gomez Family said...

Those are some super cute pics of Haylie! She is such a cute little girl! I am glad to hear that things are going good for you guy's!

T. said...

Oh my...could my little Haylie be any cuter?? I absolutely LOVE and ADORE this little girl!!!!